cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received payment, looks like Upwork didn't invoice the clients

Amy O Member Since: Aug 26, 2019
1 of 5

Hi, 

I did work between August 11 and August 16 for two clients. Per the standards for Upwork, I should have received those payments already. Right? Or is it two weeks out?

It's my understanding that my work goes to review on Monday and we get paid on Wednesday. I am confused by why I never received those payments and why the clients don't appear to have received invoices for the work I completed. 

Any clarification is greatly appreciated since I just had another week end and am now concerned I won't get paid for that, either. 

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
2 of 5

For the work week Aug 12-18, hours logged were In Review during the period Aug 19-23. Then funds should have moved to Pending, and will be available to you on Aug 28 (possibly on the evening of Aug 27). 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 5

Where-Is-My-Money.jpg"Where is my money?"

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
4 of 5

This thing makes me laugh every time.

Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
5 of 5

Amy O wrote:

Hi, 

I did work between August 11 and August 16 for two clients. Per the standards for Upwork, I should have received those payments already. Right? Or is it two weeks out?

It's my understanding that my work goes to review on Monday and we get paid on Wednesday. I am confused by why I never received those payments and why the clients don't appear to have received invoices for the work I completed. 

Any clarification is greatly appreciated since I just had another week end and am now concerned I won't get paid for that, either. 

Weekly Billing Cycle: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063698-Weekly-Billing-Cycle

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS