🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New Account Creation Information
Page options
d0093b15
Community Member

New Account Creation Information

I created my account on Upwork long ago, but then my profile didn't go well and I deleted that account. In the mean time (period of 2 years approx.), I also switched my field of job and now in the new place. I created my account again, and want to verify it, please assure me that my account will not be blocked so I can further use it as a freelance. Another thing, I'm using same email as before.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Syed Muhammad A wrote:

please assure me that my account will not be blocked 

It will be suspnded as a duplicate account which is forbidden.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed,

Please note that having multiple accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork's Terms of Service.

I checked your account and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on this support ticket. I'll follow up with the team so you can expect an update in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Ok, I don't have two accounts, it's the only my account and on the same email. I don't want to make any violation of upwork policy. I'll assure you that, I will not do any miskind in future. I really need it now. That's I informed you earlier about this issue because I don't want to deceive upwork team. I'm looking to solution and account verification. I hope it will be solved and my account will be verified. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members