cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract Not Showing in Time Tracker

varinder k Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 23

Hello,

Recently I was hired by an employer. But its contract is not showing in Time Tracker. I canno't track time without selecting the contract. Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Varinder

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 23

Hi Varinder,

Can you please check the drop-down menu again and pm me a screenshot if the contract is still not included there? It looks like the contract became active during the most recent maintenance, which was completed about 20 minutes ago, which might prevented it from appearing on the listduring the downtime.

3 of 23

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you very much for your reply to my message.

I am sending you all the screen shot of my existing contract which are showing in my Time Tracker. Please see last page of the attached file. It is my current contract but it is not showing my Time Tracker.

Please check attached file.

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL WHERE i CAN SEND YOU ATTACHMENT, I have tried to attach pdf file here but failed.

Thanks,

Varinder

4 of 23

I am again trying to attach JPEG file here. But I am not able to attach more than 2 files.

5 of 23

Anothher shot. But there is no where showing in drop-down the new contract.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 23

Log out of your tracker completely, then close it down, not just minimise it, really end the process. Then log back in, see if that helps, it usually does.

7 of 23
I have already done this. The issue is not resolved.
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 23

Hi Varinder,

If following steps Petra shared hasn't helped, in case you haven't logged time on any of your contracts recently or confirm the recently logged hours are reflected in the Work Diary, please try to clear Desktop app's cache. To do this, please click on your name at the bottom of the window > select Settings > Advanced > click on "Clear Cache and Restart" button. 

Please let me know if the contract shows up afterwards.

9 of 23

First I want to confirm that today morning I have logged and tracked 40 minutes. I am sending you screen shot of the same.

Please let me know now whether I have to clear cache or not ?

Thanks,

10 of 23

I have cleared the Desktop app's cache. The problem is not resolved. New contract still not showing in the Time Tracker.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS