cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract Not Showing in Time Tracker

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 23

Thanks for confirming Varinder. Please submit a support request by going to Settings > Support and Feedback in the app's window and our team will follow up and assist you further.

varinder k Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
12 of 23

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your help.

In the end I have requested my employer to close the contract and re-hire me again. He cancel the previous contract and re-hired me. Now the new contract is showing in time tracker.

Issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Varinder

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
13 of 23

Hi Varinder,

Please note the action you've taken wasn't necessary and our team could have checked and helped you with the problem you reported. I'd still like to ask you to please submit a ticket so our team could review and confirm the reason the previous contract wasn't appearing in the app's menu.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
14 of 23

@varinder k wrote:

In the end I have requested my employer to close the contract and re-hire me again. He cancel the previous contract and re-hired me. 

Well done.... you now added a "cancelled without payment" contract to your JSS calculation...... 

Gregory M Member Since: Oct 19, 2017
15 of 23

I have a similar problem. New Contract Not Showing in Time Tracker.

I did "Clear Cache and Restar". It did not help me.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 23

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and your contract is not showing in your Time Tracer app because it's not active yet, it will become active tomorrow, January 6th. Let us know if you need any further assistance. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gregory M Member Since: Oct 19, 2017
17 of 23

Hi Bojan.

Thanks for your help.

I did not pay attention to it.

Pavel B Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
18 of 23

I have the same problem with my Agency contact

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
19 of 23

Hi Pavel,

I removed the screenshot you attached, as it contains some private information. Your contract is not showing in your Time Tracer app because it's not active yet, it will become active tomorrow, February 22nd. Let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Camila P Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
20 of 23

Hi! i'm having the same problem! I just started a contract from a client i was working before, and the contract exists and is active ( At least that is what it seems) but doesn't show in Time Tracker's view.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS