🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New Contract from same client and re verifica...
Page options
eshte19
Community Member

New Contract from same client and re verification

Hi Upwork Community,

I just wanted to know if do I need or my client to end the previous contract that we have before the new contract will be active? 

Currently, I am stuck to other country due to covid. I am planning to change my address and payment method to the country where I am now. My question is, do I need to undergo another verification of my location? 

Thanks a ahead for the response.

Estela

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Estela,

If this is for the same task, then you may confirm with your client that they can end the contract so you can start with the new one they offered you. 

As for your concern with changing your address and country, you need to provide your accurate location on your profile. To update your address, please go to settings> my info> contact info. If this requires any verification, our team will reach out to you directly. Thanks. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Estela,

If this is for the same task, then you may confirm with your client that they can end the contract so you can start with the new one they offered you. 

As for your concern with changing your address and country, you need to provide your accurate location on your profile. To update your address, please go to settings> my info> contact info. If this requires any verification, our team will reach out to you directly. Thanks. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
eshte19
Community Member

Thank you Joanne Marie. The task is the same but the description is much more specific on the new contract.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members