🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New Feature Request: Archived Proposal Search
Page options
booksist
Community Member

New Feature Request: Archived Proposal Search

I’ve been on Upwork for exactly four years. I have no idea how many proposals I have sent so far. I write them from scratch. I see each job ad as the beginning of a conversation, and my bid is always a response, not an isolated monologue. This approach works great for me and I recommend it to everyone.

But sometimes I stumble upon a project that is incredibly similar to one that I worked on some two years ago. Sometimes I wish I can find and analyze (and perhaps reuse a sentence or two) a great proposal that did the magic last time. I wish there’s a way to find such a proposal easily, instead of scrolling through endless pages filled with old project names.

I know, I should have made my own archive. I might do that eventually. But perhaps it would be helpful for all freelancers to have a search box within the archives. What do you think?

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for your feedback, Valentina, I will share it with our team. 

~ Goran
Upwork
traviswolfe2014
Community Member

This isn't quite as efficient as what you're asking for, but I recommend you keep perhaps 5-10 of your best proposals in separate text files all within the same folder, with appropriate filenames for each.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members