🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: New For upwork
Page options
pulaver
Community Member

New For upwork

Hello,

Can you anyone help me please.

I have register Upwork on one year before. I have submitted almost 15 proposal near , client will not accept my proposal.

Can you tell me tips how can I get project from Upwork.

I have seen my many relavent jobs in Upwork and also submitted my proposal . Still am not get even one project . How can I improve my profile.can you suggest the same
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jaycrutcher
Community Member

Your profile is currently not public. But I would advise you to be patient. It took some time for me to get my first job on Upwork.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jaycrutcher
Community Member

Your profile is currently not public. But I would advise you to be patient. It took some time for me to get my first job on Upwork.

I can't able to active my profile on public. It's blocked . Can you tell how to make public on my profile

HI Pulavendran,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile once you submit a proposal. For more information, please check out this help article.

I understand that it is frustrating not to hear back from clients after submitting your proposal. Jarrad is right. It can take some time to win a job, but I hope you don't give up and continue to do your best. Here are some helpful resources you can check to build your profile and write proposals:

Enhance Your Freelancer Profile for Greater Success

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

How to Create a More Successful Portfolio

A How-To Guide for Your Profile Picture

How to Create a Proposal that Wins Jobs 

Craft an Eye-catching Proposal Every Time

Please also check out the resources here for more helpful tips.

~ Joanne
Upwork
pulaver
Community Member

Hi Joanne, 

Thanks for your mail.  I have submitted my proposal to a client. client also reviewing my bits. But nobody is ready to give opportunity. It's the same relevant to my experience. I think based on location people can assign job.

kansi90
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I left my profile for few months then I notice it was set to private mood , please I really need help to set it to public view.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Iruoma,

Your profile visibility is now updated, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths