🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New Messages Not Resurfacing After Hiding Con...
Page options
browersr
Community Member

New Messages Not Resurfacing After Hiding Conversation

This issue began 3 days ago for a process that I have been using for years. I often will select to "Hide" a conversation in the Messaging Center because the list becomes long and unwieldy quickly. However, if that person responds or posts in anyway, the conversation will appear again so that it can be dealt with. This is no longer occurring.

If I hide a conversation and a new message comes in on it, the conversation itself will not unhide nor will it reappear if selecting "Unread" as a filter. I have even had new messages that shows a number badge on Messages but the conversation doesn't show to see them. The only way I actually know a message has come in (if the badge doesn't show) and who sent it is from the email I receive. Without that I either would have no idea a message came at all or would have no idea who sent it. This is key because the only way to get at those new messages is to type the person's name into the messaging search bar at which time it can be brought up. 

This is a major pain as either I have to now keep all conversation unhidden thus creating a long messy list or I have to cross reference each email to make sure I can find the person who is writing. Again, I have been using this the same way for years and this issue just started happening 3-days ago. Curious if others are having this issue and of course for UW to look into why this is happening. 

P.S. No cache and cookies responses please....

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members