🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New Problem - Client Requests for Proposals N...
Page options
wlyonsatl
Community Member

New Problem - Client Requests for Proposals Not Downloading

This morning I have experienced for the first time the problem that requests for proposals from new clients are not downloading completely. 

The text of each proposal request is showing but a lot of the other information is just showing as grey bars whose length is constantly fluctuating.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up with more information, Will.

I tried replicating this using Google Chrome (Version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)) and it's still loading fine on our end. This version should be officially supported

Could you please try to Clear the Cache & Cookies of your browser and let us know if the issue persists so that we can have one of our agents assist you further? 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Will, 

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. I just checked the Invitations to Interviews you've received today, and these are loading as expected on our end. Could you please try using different browsers and let us know if the issue persists?

~ Bojan
Upwork
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Hi, Bojan.

The problem is occurring with the browser I usually use: Google Chrome Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)

It does not occur using either Firefox or Microsoft Edge.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up with more information, Will.

I tried replicating this using Google Chrome (Version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)) and it's still loading fine on our end. This version should be officially supported

Could you please try to Clear the Cache & Cookies of your browser and let us know if the issue persists so that we can have one of our agents assist you further? 

~ Bojan
Upwork
wlyonsatl
Community Member

It looks like that worked, Bojan.

Thanks again.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members