lunapica

New Profile creation

Hello,

plese excuse me if this is not the right section to write in for my issue! 
I was looking for some translation offers, and I ended up here: I've created my profile, but after creating the security question, I've been redirect to a page that says 

Thank you for your interest in Upwork!

Not all applications are approved, so take time to fill out the following info accurately.

But there are no following info to fill, so now I am stuck: can't complete my profile, can't apply to any offer...Could someone help me?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Vale

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski

Hi Valentina,

You can follow this Guide to finish updating your profile up to 100%. After this you will need to submit your profile for a review and our team will send you a detail explanation about the status on your account.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

thank you so much for your quick reply. Unfortunately, as written in the first message, I am stuck and I can't complete my profile, because apparently I am not allowed to: every action I try to take, included clicking on "settings", redirects to the following message

Thank you for your interest in Upwork! Not all applications are approved, so take time to fill out the following info accurately.

So the guide is not useful because I can't actually update my profile.

Thank you 

Valentina 

Hi,

It takes a while for your profile to be approved by Upwork. Try using variations in regards to your skills and job title as that is one means for the system to filter through profiles by using keywords. There are thousands of freelancers that may have the same job title and skills that you have posted on your profile, make your profile stand out. It took me a while for Upwork to approve my profile, thankfully I was a Freelancer for them when they were still Odesk and I was still back home. Have patience, it's worth the wait and effort. Good Luck!

Regards,

Wilma

Hi Wilma,

sorry I haven't been able to make myself clear: the website doesn't allow me to update my profile! I receive the message I wrote in the first post and I can't do anything: so how can my profile be approved without info that I would like to fill but I can't?

Thank you 

Valentina 

g_vasilevski

Hi Valentina,

Try clearing out your cache and cookies, check if your antivirus is blocking some pages from Upwork or try logging in with another browser and updating your profile.
If the steps above don`t solve the issue on your end take a screenshot and send it to me via PM(click on my name) and our team will investigate this further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Valentina,

Yeap just what Goran said ..:)..Upwork support will always be happy and willing to help any Freelancer that reaches out to them for help. Trust me when I say they are persistent, consistent and will go above and beyond just to help you resolve your issue. You are in the right platform, don't loose patience.

Good Luk!

Wilma

Cache and cookies! Sorry I didn't think about it! Thank you, issue solved and profile up to date!

Thank you so much Goran, sorry for the stupid question!

Vale