🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: New Request *edited*
Page options
rkhabibulin
Community Member

New Request *edited*

Before when i needed signed Confirmation of Services Form i am send email to **edited for Community Guidelines** and this created request and send me link back to this request but right now this not happen, somthing changed? and how i can right now do signe document?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Aleksey,

I`m sorry about the delay. Our team opened a ticket for you regarding your request. 
You can access your tickets on this Link, if you have any additional questions feel free to post them directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksey, 

Please check this help article for more informatioon about the Confirmation of Services Form. If you need further help, please don't hesitate to post on this thread, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery 

i am already reading this article, my issue is next when i am send email to freelancersuccess email with attach Confirmation form, i am not get back email about created request on zendesk, before i am get this email (with link on ticket) always

Kind Regards, Aleksey

Hi Aleksey,

Feel free to email your request. Once you`ve done this let me know and Ill double check if your request was received by our team. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran sent few minutes ago

- Aleksey

Goran, any news?

Hi Aleksey,

I`m sorry about the delay. Our team opened a ticket for you regarding your request. 
You can access your tickets on this Link, if you have any additional questions feel free to post them directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, again get same issue today, i am send email with Confirmation of Services Form and not get back email about created ticket with zendesk, i am do same like on this topic (https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/227104748-Confirmation-of-Services) for freelancer from Russia, this work before (1 month ago) but right now not work.

Kind Regards, 

Aleksey

Hi ALeksey,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you and thank you for following up.
Our team will investigate it further and will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths