cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Team App

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 26

I am sorry to hear that, Ramandeep. Could you please submit a ticket on this page with more details about your operation system?

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ramandeep K Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
22 of 26

@Valeria K wrote:

I am sorry to hear that, Ramandeep. Could you please submit a ticket on this page with more details about your operation system?

Thank you!

I submitted a ticket yesterday but didn't get any reply yet. Today again, I tried to install the new "UpworkSetup.exe" and it is not giving any response. Restarted my computer several times, uninstalled previous app, tried everything that I could.

I can't believe that no one is taking it seriously. How would I able to log my hours if I can not execute the setup.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
23 of 26

Hi Ramandeep,

Could you please try running the installer as Administrator (right click->run as administrator) and make sure your antivirus and firewall turned off?

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
24 of 26

I have tried everything, nothing worked.

You won't believe but I have already talked to Microsoft Tech Support. We formatted my computer and re-installed Windows Vista. Now, there is not a single software installed but 'UpworkSetup.exe' is still not in a mood to do anything.

In a nutshell, my system is now clean with a fresh installation of Win Vista, don't have any antivirus but the installer is still not geting executed.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
25 of 26

Hi Ramandeep,

I'm sorry about the inconvenience. I see our Engineering team is investigating this case and will follow up on your ticket with an update as quickly as possible.

Highlighted
26 of 26

Finaly, I got reply from support team. The solution they provided worked smoothly and now I am able to use new team app on Windows Vista.

Thanks everyone.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS