Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Team App

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 26

Hi Mary

I am sorry the Team App isn't working well for you. Could you please submit a ticket request to the team and possibly attach some screenshots of the error you see when you try to load the Team App? The team will help you with troubleshooting.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
12 of 26

I sent in a ticket.  No screen shot as when I hit the exe. my computer crashes and I have to do a hard close.

Highlighted
Marek A Member Since: Aug 5, 2015
13 of 26

Hello all

Enyone have setup file for old version of time tracker? Because for now I can't work, and support tels "we don't have old app, wait till we solve this problems".

I'm wondering if my clients will wait.

Highlighted
Vinh D Member Since: Aug 7, 2015
14 of 26

I just switched to a new computer and downloaded this app. The UI looks sleek, but the usability isn't there. On the old app, I could easily go to Report page, see my acitivity in the last 24 hours, see the people in my team right there on the app and talk to them if I want... On this new app, the messages take a LONG time to load, and I still have to click through a lot of things to see the people on my team, decreasing my efficiency by a lot.

Does anyone have a download link for the old version? This new Upwork "Team" app is driving me crazy.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Olga Q Member Since: Sep 5, 2012
15 of 26

I'm on a Mac, running Mavericks. I've decided to give it a try this afternoon and was surprised to see that it works (!). But I do miss the sound notification feature.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Cristian-Adrian F Member Since: May 6, 2015
16 of 26

The new app is the single thing good with Upwork's new features, it really works smoothly and I also like that it shows the exact time worked not rounded values. Also the idea of combining it with the messaging system is good.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Mark C Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
17 of 26

It's not working very well for me.

I'm doing write ups about some videos, which means that I have to watch them first.

Unfortunately as I'm watching them my time isn't getting tracked - probably due to perceived inactivity.

I'm obviously a bit slow, but I didn't notice it until I was on my 12th video.

P.S. I've submitted a support ticket but for some reason I'm not optimistic about a positive reply

Highlighted
Ramandeep K Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
18 of 26

Today I got an email from Upwork suggesting me to upgrade the Team App to its latest version. So, I went ahead, uninstalled the older version and downloaded the latest one. Now, the new installer is not doing anything. I tried several times to execute the installer but it doesn't do anything. No error message, nothing.

I had to finish some urgent tasks from one of my clients and stuck with this problem. Tried to contact support team but no one is replying.

Is anyone else experiencing the problem? Any suggestions what to do now?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
19 of 26

Hi Ramandeep,

Please, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Team App. Also, please refer to this article and see if it helps you with the Team App troubleshooting?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ramandeep K Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
20 of 26

I have already tried rebooting my system twice, nothing worked. The new installer is just NOT executing at all. Its only sitting on my desktop. I tried to execute it several times, all in vain.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS