🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » [New UI] Freelancer Dashboard statistics
Page options
db801079
Community Member

[New UI] Freelancer Dashboard statistics

Hello, 

Recently, I noticed a lot of changes in Upwork's UI - the significant one is My Stats page where I could not find the "Eligible weeks for Top Rated" attribute (as below) - would anyone please advise where I could find this attribute?

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 22.19.43.png

Thanks very much and regards,

Kieu.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Kieu,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. You may find the eligible weeks by clicking the badge section here. Then, select a badge to learn more about the requirements for each. Please visit this screenshot for your reference.

We genuinely appreciate your feedback and suggestions with this section of the platform. We'll continue sharing this with the rest of the team for further review. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Kieu,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. You may find the eligible weeks by clicking the badge section here. Then, select a badge to learn more about the requirements for each. Please visit this screenshot for your reference.

We genuinely appreciate your feedback and suggestions with this section of the platform. We'll continue sharing this with the rest of the team for further review. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ap0c
Community Member

Hello,

In regards to this update, the total number of profile views, invites, etc. does not show the total yearly amount.

Previously, you could use the filter to show the total number of views, invites, etc. in the current year which was very useful in tracking the effects of the changes I made to my profile.

Considering this is a new update and the fact that the options "last 30 days" and "last 90 days" weren´t visible yesterday, maybe this is also an error that can be easily fixed.

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members