🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New account from old device
Page options
794dfd92
Community Member

New account from old device

I do not want to continue in upwork right now , Probably I would close my account . I want to know if I feel like coming back later , Can I open a new account from same device is it going to be a problem 

[ N.B - I know I can just leave my account instead of closing , But for some reason If I don't continue I prefer Closing ]

Can you help me with the information , is it going to be a problem if I open a new account later (if I close my account) from the same device.

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sadia T wrote:

I do not want to continue in upwork right now , Probably I would close my account . I want to know if I feel like coming back later , Can I open a new account from same device is it going to be a problem 

[ N.B - I know I can just leave my account instead of closing , But for some reason If I don't continue I prefer Closing ]

Can you help me with the information , is it going to be a problem if I open a new account later (if I close my account) from the same device.

It doesn't matter which device you use, you can never create another account. Just set it to private. 

NikolaS

Hi Sadia,

Please know that freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed, or suspended. Having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. If your account is closed, you can always contact us and we can reopen the account for you.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members