🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New account, proposal question...
Page options
tparkin99
Community Member

New account, proposal question...

I just received an email stating that my account was approved and that I could start sending proposals. My question is, I have sent several proposals out in the past few days assuming that my account was already live. Have these proposals made their destination or were they held/culled out since I just received the “approval” email? Just curious as to whether my proposals got anywhere.

Thanks!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tparkin99
Community Member

Thank you for checking that for me, Bojan.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Thomas P wrote:
I just received an email stating that my account was approved and that I could start sending proposals. My question is, I have sent several proposals out in the past few days assuming that my account was already live. Have these proposals made their destination or were they held/culled out since I just received the “approval” email? Just curious as to whether my proposals got anywhere.

Thanks!

They probably went nowhere because you had no connects to use for them. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Thomas,

I just checked this for you and you've successfully sent four proposals until now. You can check those under your Proposals tab

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
tparkin99
Community Member

Thank you for checking that for me, Bojan.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members