cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New file in the contract

Highlighted
Matias P Member Since: Dec 6, 2018
1 of 5

Hi, I sent a file in the contract and my client approved it, but I need to send a new file to end my job. How can I attach the file? Clicking button "Resubmit Client Request? Thanks!

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

Matias P wrote:

Hi, I sent a file in the contract and my client approved it, but I need to send a new file to end my job. How can I attach the file? Clicking button "Resubmit Client Request? Thanks!

Is it a new milestone? Or just part of the original you did not send? In other words, have you already been paid for it?

3 of 5

I think is part of the original, the total paid is in "Remaining" and my client said "will approve the payment when you send me the other file".

How do I proceed? How can I attach the new file?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

Matias P wrote:

I think is part of the original, the total paid is in "Remaining" and my client said "will approve the payment when you send me the other file".

How do I proceed? How can I attach the new file?

But you said the client already approved it? Approving it means he released payment.

If the full (!!) amount is in Escrow (funded) and you have already used the "submit work and request payment" button then just send the other file via messages.

If the full amount is NOT in Escrow and only part of the work that has been completed is funded, ask the client to release the first milestone and fund the second, so you can submit the final part of the work.

5 of 5

Thanks Petra, you really helped me! Best regards!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS