🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: New invites (BYOC) along with contract
Page options
purtiudani
Community Member

New invites (BYOC) along with contract

I would like to suggest the system team to create a way where a freelancer/agency can propose a contract to new client (along with the invite link).

Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Purti,

The Bring Your Own Freelancer Program provides you a unique link that you can share with your client so that they can use it to sign up for Upwork. Just to confirm, are you referring to having the option to include the link on your proposals?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Nope Joanne

I am referring to include the link of contract along with the new Client signup link.

Currently I can only invite new clients on upwork. Only after they signup, they can create a new project and then they can send me the contract/project invite.

For me, our terms was already fixed outside upwork (as he wasn’t introduced to upwork before that)
So I wanted to get an invite link (BYOC) and I also wanted to invite them for a contract so that they don’t have to go through the rest of the procedure.

So I request the system team to develop something like this, which will definitely help freelancers/agencies like mine to pull more clients on upwork platform.

Hope it’s more clear now.
Thanks!

Hi Purti,

Thanks for the clarification and for suggesting this to us. I already shared your suggestion with our team for consideration.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing here. Why would anyone want to bring their clients, who pay them directly, to Upwork, where they would have to pay a 20% commission?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bettye, 

I would like to clarify that the Bring Your Own Client program allows you to bring a client to Upwork. Contracts with clients who are brought in through this program will be charged 0% Freelancer Service Fees. That's 0% on all contracts you have with that client, forever. Even if you lose your Top Rated status, you’ll continue to pay a 0% fee on these contracts. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork

When it’s a BYOC, then upwork don’t charge that 20% fees.

And working on upwork platform is a secured way for both parties
So why not Upwork?

So how much is the charge then?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths