🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New job post is not showing in my feed!
Page options
11471b71
Community Member

New job post is not showing in my feed!

Hi there, since yesterday I've seen that the new job post is not showing in my feed. All of the posts are showing which were posted 13 hours ago.

I've done the save search option again but it doesn't work.

Please help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sirajul,

Thank you for following up and sharing a screenshot from your end. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sirajul, 

I checked your account and was unable to replicate the issue. As you can see in my screen grab, the most recent job post was posted 6-minutes ago. Could you please try clearing your browser's cookies to see if the issue persists? 
Job post.png

I would also like to set your expectation that the effect on your job feed will not be immediate when you save a search result, as it also takes some time to fetch the results and adjust your feed.

~ Avery
Upwork
11471b71
Community Member

Hi Avery I cleared all cookies but till now it showing 13 hours ago's jobs!

Hi Sirajul,

Thank you for following up and sharing a screenshot from your end. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
11471b71
Community Member

Thank you Nikola very much!

11471b71
Community Member

Hi Nikola, how far have we gone?

11471b71
Community Member

I saved my expected keyword many times ago... and few hours ago deleted all saved searched and again saved but it doesn't help!

11471b71
Community Member

Hi there! My problem is solved there was an issue with my laptop date and time!

Thanks, Nevermind!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members