🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New jobs headline is not showing in time, eve...
Page options
ab021c41
Community Member

New jobs headline is not showing in time, every time I have to refresh the page.

Hey Upwork community,

My timeline is not showing new job on the page, Everytime i have to refresh the page. Why is this happeing?. Kindly tell.

10 REPLIES 10
LuiggiR

Hi Ahmed,

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ab021c41
Community Member

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 8.00.14 AM.png

This option is not showing. When i jonied upwork that time it was showing but now it is not showing i have to refresh page everytime.

Hello Ahmed,

Could you please try clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

I already try these method but still facing the same issue. 

Hello Ahmed,

Thank you for your message.

I checked and we are unable to replicate any issue with the 'Advanced search' option on your account. Could you please confirm if you have tried using a different browser to log in to your Upwork account?

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Sorry for late, and yes i 've checked this to other browser. but still facing same issue.

Hello Ahmad, 

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 8.00.14 AM.pngThis option is not showing can some body give me solution for this?

I got the answer of my first question and second was this. Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 8.00.14 AM.png this option is not showing. " there are new jobs, click to see see them". Any solution for this.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members