Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New payment method - TransferWise**

Ace Contributor
Andrei C Member Since: Jun 23, 2015
21 of 58

@Heaven H

While my Paypal account does have the option of adding a bank account, it will only let me add a US bank account. So, I do use a debit card. When this transfer occurs, the bank converts USD to EUR and then to RON. In this conversion process, because the banks use their own exchange rate, I lose money. That's where TransferWise comes in.

Ace Contributor
Michael D Member Since: Jan 29, 2015
22 of 58

I fully support this suggestion. Transferwise is the #1 international money transfer mechanism. It's foolproof, safe, and extremely efficient. Bank transfers are something of the past.

Evelyn H Member Since: Mar 29, 2016
23 of 58

Upwork, any updates on whether or not this Transferwise payment method is going to be available anytime soon? Please make this a reality.  Wire transfer fees are crazy, and bank's currency exchange rates are even worse Smiley Sad

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
24 of 58

Hi Evelyn,

We don't have an update at the moment but will share more information once we receive more details.

Simon P Member Since: Jun 13, 2016
25 of 58

I want it too. 

Vadims K Member Since: Jun 22, 2016
26 of 58

TranswerWise will be a GREAT option and I beleive WE ALL need it!!!

UpWork - please make it available to us!!!

Gabriel S Member Since: Jun 23, 2016
27 of 58

Yes we want transferwise please, because of your fees i already lost a lot,that i have to deal now with banks and exchange rates... thanks!

Vibol T Member Since: Jun 27, 2016
28 of 58

Good idea, I also lost lots of money just to withdraw my payment.

Thiago C Member Since: Jul 11, 2016
29 of 58

Upwork Engineers please, implement a way to use transferwise. It would be nice to have it here.

Francesco C Member Since: Jan 4, 2016
30 of 58

Any updates on this, Vladimir & Upwork team?

Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS