🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New projects
Page options
eea6ebc6
Community Member

New projects

Hello 

I am new on upwork and posting proposals too but I don't know why I am not getting any reply or any projects .... Is there anything I am missing from my side ?

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Uttam C wrote:

Is there anything I am missing from my side ?

I would be suspicious of your profile to be honest.

Here is why I wouldn't hire you, based on your profile:

1. You promise something you can't know you'll be able to keep (Page 1 on Google)
  2. You claim to be an expert with extensive experience when your experience is all of 2 years and you're far too cheap to be an expert.
  3. I don't believe that you speak 3 languages (including French) at native level. When one claim on a profile isn't believable, the whole profile no longer looks trustworthy
  4. No Portfolio
  5. The only contract you have completed on Upwork looks (at best) unethical.

If you want to position yourself as a professional, this is not the way to go about it.

Petra R wrote:
The only contract you have completed on Upwork looks (at best) unethical.

That would seem to be an understatement. From the job posting:

Budget is only $5. BUT GUARANTEED GOOD FEEDBACK. I will be providing the contents you will be using to comment. You just need to like and follow and comment using 30 medium accounts. 

Oh dear. In case you are ever wondering who the people running scams are, go down the rabbit hole of this client. Job post: looking to hire 10 freelancers for telegram, easy job, just making conversation, chatting 2 hours a day, crypto knowledge an advantage. 

Yep. That's them. Some of them. 

6041d7d6
Community Member

Welcome to Upwork.

1.  active online

2. Read the proposal carefully and bid according to the client's description.

3. Update your portfolio 

Make your profile professional

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members