cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New to Milestones

Alyssa B Member Since: Aug 11, 2015
1 of 4

Hi, 

I've recently finished work with a client and they've assigned me a new project as a milestone in my previous contract. Is there somewhere on Upwork's website where I can accept this milestone, or is it automatically accepted because it's in a contract I've already accepted? Any info would be helpful. Thanks! 

Community Leader
Michael Z Member Since: Jul 19, 2015
2 of 4

Any milestone submitted by a client is considered part of the contract. Having said that, you will not have to accept anything. As you've already accepted the contract which it should be part of.

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
3 of 4

Alyssa

Just make sure, before submitting any new work, that the milestone has been funded, otherwise, if you submit the work, you would not be guaranteed payment (find it under jobs, next to the contract, should be a nice big fat green thingie....then its been funded).

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jaime L Member Since: May 11, 2015
4 of 4

@Irene B wrote:

Alyssa

Just make sure, before submitting any new work, that the milestone has been funded, otherwise, if you submit the work, you would not be guaranteed payment (find it under jobs, next to the contract, should be a nice big fat green thingie....then its been funded).

I thought it just says "$dollar amount (funded)" ?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS