cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie clients, please learn how to create an offer contract!!

e_gan
Elaine G Member Since: Apr 20, 2014
1 of 5
Frustrated about almost getting hired many times but when I state I can only commence work upon Odesk offer contract received its as if it'll bite their heads off?! Or they have no idea how to create one?? Grr rant over!
djsbaker
Daniel John B Member Since: Oct 3, 2013
2 of 5
hah, yes, I have suffered a little with this. In fairness to the ones I have worked with it is usually their first project. A little push in the right direction helps. On my first oDesk project, it was also my clients first project....fun times ensued Smiley Very Happy
marciamalory
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
3 of 5
I can understand new clients not understanding how the system works, but there's no need to bite anyone's head off. Maybe it's your choice of client or how you are communicating with them.
kumarrajeev21
Rajeev K Member Since: Apr 18, 2014
4 of 5
simply point them to the help center link, of creating a offer, it's a less then one minute instruction and you will be hired. And heads of both ends will be saved Smiley Happy
e_gan
Elaine G Member Since: Apr 20, 2014
5 of 5
Not biting anyone's heads off, just a rant. I did do that, guide them to creating a contract but disappeared after or replied someone else they've hired, meaning that other freelancer accepted a no-contract-no-payment offer? Shame on him/her for ruining us genuine quality freelancers here!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS