🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » News feed not showing current jobs
Page options
mehran44
Community Member

News feed not showing current jobs

Hi Respected Community members,

My job feed is not showing current jobs, it shows jobs that are posted days ago (like 2 days or 4-5 days ago) applying to such jobs is only a waste of connects, either these job has zero client's activity or they've already hired some one. I've spent hours looking for the right job that fits my skill set but due to this inconvinence, I couldn't find one. If a specific keyword is entered, then very limited jobs are shown with the same issue. Kindly help me in this matter, that how can i approach to currents jobs with keywords that fit my skills and what should i do to get current job also let me know if it has anything to do with the browser itself.

Looking forward for community's response,

Kind regards,

Mehran

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehran,

I checked this for you and I'm not able to replicate the issue you're describing. I'm seeing new projects posted only few minutes ago.

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Also, please check if your system time is correctly set up.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehran,

I checked this for you and I'm not able to replicate the issue you're describing. I'm seeing new projects posted only few minutes ago.

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Also, please check if your system time is correctly set up.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mehran44
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Mehran,

Hi Bojan S,

Thank you for your kind consideration, I've cleared the caches & cookies, it starts showing me current jobs now. For now my issue is resolved. Will contact in community if further guidence is needed in future.

Regards:

Mehran

mmubeen1
Community Member

i have same issue. i am unable to see the latest jobs on my feed. i cleared the cache also but facing same problem. can you please solve my profile issue. so that i would be able to make bid on jobs.

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
b292c31e
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue..I also tried again after clearing cache and cookies and tried to open my account in new browser..but the issue is still there

having same issues done every thing 

Hi Fiza,

Could you try removing your current saved search results and adding new ones so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I done every thing but it is showing the result from last three days

thank you for support My issue is reslove

I'm facing same problem

Hi Muzahir,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello There,

Can you please help I am also facing the same issue? thanks in advance

Hi Rehan,

Could you try removing your current saved search and adding new ones using relevant filters? You can learn more about performing and saving search here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you very much for the help. I did the same things & the issue is resolved

Hello Up-work. I'm working on up-work for last 1.5 yrs. I'm MEP Engineer and in my profile also I have not writen any thing about Web devloping or iSo devloper.

Then why every time many jobs are shown me for app devloping not for MEP projects.??

Can you please check it and give me proper answers.?

Thank you.

Hi Anant,

Could you please try performing a search for MEP projects using relevant filters and saving it? You can learn more about performing and saving search here. If the issue persists please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Upwork Community, I'm facing the same issue also clear search and cookies from the browser and narrowed down my search but all in vain. kindly resolve my issue

Hi Abdul,

Could you please try adding Saved Searches to see if the issue persists? In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan, With Saved Searches, I am still getting irrelevant jobs:

AWS Lambda

Finance

Data Analysis

d286142a
Community Member

Hello, 

I have made this complaint yesterday, but nothing was really done about it. And it is very important.

Although when I click on the "My Feed" tab, it is showing related job postings. However, whenever I click on the "Most Recent" tab, it is not showing related job postings. I am a writer and I need the "Most Recent" tab to be showing jobs related to my skills.

Hi Ayomide,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members