🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Nice to Meet You, Everyone | I need every...
Page options
nijbafulakter
Community Member

Nice to Meet You, Everyone | I need everyone's suggestion

Hello Upwork Official Community,

Hope everyone is well. I'm new to this community. Anyone can advise me on how to grow my career. 

Warm regards, 

Nijba 

5 REPLIES 5
63b6932e
Community Member

Hi, welcome here. As for growing you career on upwork. you have to do work hard and be consistant. As consistancy is the key for success in freelancing. Send proper proposal for the new work and try to improve your skills.

70b2489a
Community Member

I think it's easy to become a good upworker.

You must have a good team.

And you must trust team members.

It's difficult to work alone in upwork.

But team's power is strong.

I wish you success...

7500cc48
Community Member

There's no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to grow your career on Upwork will vary depending on your individual goals and experiences. However, some tips on how to get started and stand out from the crowd include:

• - Make sure your profile is complete and up-to-date, including showcasing any relevant skills or experience. - Take the time to browse through job postings and familiarize yourself with the types of opportunities available.
  • - When applying for jobs, take the time to tailor your proposals to each individual client's needs.
  • - Keep your portfolio updated with your latest work, and be sure to showcase your best and most relevant pieces.
  • - Stay active and engaged in the community by participating in forums and discussions, and following any blog posts or guides that are of interest to you. By following these tips, you'll be well on your way to building a successful career on Upwork.
262d6efe
Community Member

Welcome to the Upwork community! We are glad to have you here.

Growing your career on Upwork requires you to take advantage of the resources available to you. Here are some tips to get you started:

1. Set up a professional profile - Make sure you create a comprehensive profile that highlights your skills and experience. A professional profile will attract more job offers and increase your chances of success.
  2. Leverage your network - Reach out to your contacts and former employers/colleagues. Leverage your network to find opportunities and get referrals.
  3. Search for jobs - Use the Upwork search tools to find jobs that match your skills and interests. Be sure to apply to jobs that are relevant to your skills and experience.
  4. Bid on jobs - When applying to jobs, make sure to include a thoughtful cover letter and a well-crafted proposal. Showcase your skills and abilities and be sure to emphasize how you can meet the needs of the employer.
  5. Build relationships - Once you start working with clients, focus on building long-term relationships. This will help you maintain and grow your business on Upwork.

We wish you the best of luck in your Upwork journey. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

2df1e9c0
Community Member

Welcome to the Upwork Official Community! I'm sure you'll find this to be a great resource that can help you grow your career.

The best way to get started is to create a profile that showcases your skills and experience. Make sure to update your profile regularly and keep it up-to-date with any new work or certifications you may have earned.

Secondly, you should start searching for jobs that fit your skillset and qualifications. You can use the search filters to narrow down your search results and find the jobs that best match your qualifications.

Thirdly, you should start networking with other professionals in the community to expand your professional network. Join online groups, attend workshops, and participate in online forums. This will help you build relationships with other professionals and learn more about the industry.

Finally, it's important to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in your industry. Read industry-related blogs, watch webinars, and attend conferences. This will help you stay ahead of the game and stay competitive in the job market.

Good luck!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members