🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Niether money nor the client review shows...
Page options
shukladev
Community Member

Niether money nor the client review shows up of a completed contract on profile.

Hey I just completed a job yesterday, got a perfect score and even got some bonus amount other than the agreed upon amount. But none of those show on the profile. I had completed another job earlier and it did show up immediately. Just wanna know what's going on.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Sahil,

Edited to clarify: I could have been more clear, apologies. I looked into your account and saw that your contract and feedback is now showing but your earning (bonus) is still currently pending.

If the date column of the transaction shows as pending, that means that the system wasn't able to charge your client's payment method yet. The funds will not be available after the 5 day review period, since the payment was not yet processed. The 5 day review period of the payment will start from the day the payment was processed from the client's end. Once the payment is processed, a date will show up from your Transaction History.

Please see "Security Period" section of this article

~ Riri
petra_r
Community Member

Sahil S wrote:

I just completed a job yesterday, got a perfect score and even got some bonus amount other than the agreed upon amount. But none of those show on the profile. I had completed another job earlier and it did show up immediately.

It sometimes takes a day or two before newly completed contracts show on your profile. There is nothing to worry about.

You can usually make sure your profile shows the most recent version of your history by editing something on your overview and saving it, which saves the latest version including any recently completed jobs.

Riri A wrote:

If the date column of the transaction shows as pending, that means that the system wasn't able to charge your client's payment method yet. The funds will not be available after the 5 day review period, since the payment was not yet processed. The 5 day review period of the payment will start from the day the payment was processed from the client's end. Once the payment is processed, a date will show up from your Transaction History.

Please see "Security Period" section of this article

Nice answer to a totally different question, which was not even asked.

This is a bit like answering "Oranges" when someone asks you what time it is.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths