Nigerian Freelancers

Highlighted
Abubakar-Sadiq S Member Since: Jan 31, 2020
21 of 113

Please help me out once you find the solution to w-8Ben

Highlighted
Olumide A Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
22 of 113
What exactly is the issue you’re facing?
Highlighted
Alo O Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
23 of 113
Hi, I think I found a solution. Someone said I could just easily put my official name, like full name or my graphics brand name. So I just put my full name. You can put yours too
Highlighted
Charity A Member Since: May 5, 2020
24 of 113
Try payoneer ( though you can only register of you have your e.passport) and have better experience. The rate is high and faster than local transfer.
Last week. Local transfer was 369 naira with charges of 0.99usd while from payoneer was 382 naira with charges of 2usd
Highlighted
Nneka N Member Since: Apr 12, 2020
25 of 113

how long does it take to get a job? I have  submitted a lot of proposals.

Highlighted
Charity A Member Since: May 5, 2020
26 of 113
Your account is new pls be calm you will soon get job.
At the start of covid 19 there are fewer jobs compared to pre covid 19 and the fact that people are at home, so those freelancer who work and use freelance as second job now have full time to stay online all the time and also, every one is seeking freelancing job as the option for post covid 19 so for now the competition is so high and note that , this is not peculiar to only upwork.
Tips:
Stay online always
1.Only bid job with low rate possibly less than 100usd.
2. Only bid for job posted within last 15-30 mins
3. Only bid for job with proposal less than 5 sent already.
4. Only bid for job not requiring more than 2 connect.
5 Your aim now is to focus on building your profile not getting money to that extent, once your profile rank be rest assured that you will definitely be good.
Highlighted
Joe O Member Since: Jan 24, 2020
27 of 113
Hello Kingsley,

I was wondering if you found a way around this.

I am considering trying the wire transfer to GTB domiciliary.

Does GT charge any landing fees?

Thank you in advance.

Odey.
Highlighted
Cindy M Member Since: Aug 12, 2018
28 of 113

Hello Oreofe, I'm new to upwork, I just joined today. I'm trying to wrap my head around a lot of things. Like why does the page keep refreshing when I click on "Submit a proposal"? Was my profile rejected? I basically need some putting through. Could you help? 

Thanks 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
29 of 113

Hi Cindy, 

It doesn't look like you have finished setting up your profile. Please fill in your profile information with details about your skills and experience on your chosen job catoegory to be able to start bidding on Upwork. 

You may want to read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you create a unique and strong profile, and help you get started on Upwork. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ayomide A Member Since: Oct 19, 2019
30 of 113

Mr Oreofe iam new here, please I want your coaching

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS