🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No Answer client
Page options
axaladze-papuna
Community Member

No Answer client

Hello  My client isn't answering me already 7 days,  Job  submitted 14 days ago.  I need  Advice what should I do,  Till when should I wait , if he won't answer  what comes next how can I earn  funded money ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Clients are not required to answer.

I don't care if the client answers. I get paid the same amount whether the client answers or not.

If the client does not answer, I get paid AUTOMATICALLY.

re: "Job submitted 14 days ago"

Then within the next 24 hours, all money in escrow will be released to you automatically. Just be patient.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Clients are not required to answer.

I don't care if the client answers. I get paid the same amount whether the client answers or not.

If the client does not answer, I get paid AUTOMATICALLY.

re: "Job submitted 14 days ago"

Then within the next 24 hours, all money in escrow will be released to you automatically. Just be patient.

Okay thanks

martina_plaschka
Community Member

So you are still after this client? How often a day to you message him? Have you tried calling? Maybe driving to their company? What has changed from when you asked the same questions two days ago, except that two days have passed? What new answer to you expect to get? 

petra_r
Community Member

Papuna A wrote:

Hello  My client isn't answering me already 7 days,  Job  submitted 14 days ago.  I need  Advice what should I do,

Did you PROPERLY submit the work using the "Submit for payment" button? And did so only once? 14 days ago?

You need to stop harassing and threatening the client, which is entirely unprofessional and inappropriate. The client could report you and maybe they will leave appropriate feedback...

Papuna A wrote:

I need  Advice what should I do,  Till when should I wait , if he won't answer  what comes next how can I earn  funded money?

You know. You were already told last time you posted about the very same thing. Make sure you had properly submitted the work and then wait and do not further communicate inappropriately with that client.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members