🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No Contract Signing for the Fix Price
Page options
doris-stamaria
Community Member

No Contract Signing for the Fix Price

Dear Sir/Madam,

I worked for 8-10 days with the client. On my second day I reminded him that he did not let me sign the contract for his fixed price of $200. He told me that later about the Upwork. So, I want to ask if what will happen to the days that I worked? I did not insist of telling him about the contract. The problem with my client he did not specify the time he will ask me to work and communicate with me. I keep on asking him but he can not give me time. Then, when he will communicate with me he wants me to answer so soon. I expect that the time he instructed me to make a report is the time he specified as per our conversation. So what will happen to the days that I worked since he did not offer the contract signing to me. After ten days I told him that I can not do the job anymore and reminded him that he did not tell me to sign the contract. But on the third week he said he will rehire me but will wait again. He did not tell me that I will be on probation too before he will ask me to sign the contract.You can check my conversation and the proof that I sent him the copies that he told me to sign till it reach two months and the proposed job expired. My client is Larry Margulies.

Looking forward to hear from with regards to the above matter.

Thanks,

Doris Sta. Maria

1 REPLY 1
tlsanders
Community Member

If you don't have a contract, there is no way to make the client pay you. If he chooses to, he can start a contract and pay you for the work you already did, but if he decides not to there is nothing you can do. Definitely do not do any more work for him unless/until this is resolved. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members