🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No Feedback Given
Page options
cheesalo
Community Member

No Feedback Given

Hello- looking for some help with this.

SO I closed a contract about 3-4 weeks ago (I now know to always let the client end the contract, not me, the freelancer) and he never left feedback for a job I did for him. Anyways, I just recently completed another job for him and this time I made sure he left me a review (he left 5 stars).

I asked him if he could go back and give me a rating for the last job I did for him, the one about 3 weeks ago- he said sure, but he can't figure out how to rate the job.

Does the option expire for him to provide feedback? If so, why?

I have 4 clients who have not given me feedback, which leaves my 'Job Success' at 86%, even though I've completed all of my jobs and have never received less than 5 stars.

Thanks in advance for the help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fraser,

I checked this for you, and the contract you're referring to still have the option to ''Enable client to change feedback''. Once you access the contract under "All contracts" and click on the Terms & Settings tab in the contract room, below the ''No feedback received'' you should be seeing an "Enable client to change feedback" link.  Please read more about how to do this in this help article.

Let us know if we can assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fraser,

I checked this for you, and the contract you're referring to still have the option to ''Enable client to change feedback''. Once you access the contract under "All contracts" and click on the Terms & Settings tab in the contract room, below the ''No feedback received'' you should be seeing an "Enable client to change feedback" link.  Please read more about how to do this in this help article.

Let us know if we can assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members