Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No Feedback

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 13

@Rajjat G wrote:

All going well during the project. We have no problem with each other. I give the rating what I feel and the reply to client's feedback is the justification of his points.

You don't get it, do you?

That response to the feedback is so much more harmful to your chances than the actual feedback.

I hire as well, and the feedback itself would not rule you out, but that endless rant would for certain make sure I'd never hire you, even if I were prepared to overlook that JSS.

Responses to feedback should be short, polite, to the point, and tie in with the feedback left. NOT a page of bleating which does nothing other than draw attention to the matter in the first place. 

Especially the personal nature of it. It is so unprofessional it is breathtaking. Together with your horrific JSS I would hazard a guess it's the final nail in your profile's coffin.

purplepony
Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
12 of 13

Rajjat, for many of the reasons other Community participants in this thread have shared, you may seriously need to consider platforms other than Upwork IF you decide to continue Freelancing.  Freelancing isn't for everyone... 

jmlaidlaw
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
13 of 13

@ Rajjat --

Another significant drawback to your lengthy response is that any prospective client who has ignored the somewhat-minor (although quite annoying) errors in your profile and who still believes your claim that you will be able to do "perfect[]" work (proofreading) will surely not be able to ignore the poor grammar, stilted sentence structure, missing words, confusing presentation, and numerous [other] errors within your feedback response. You have inadvertently offered a lengthy example of your own writing, and the example shows that you are not nearly as fluent in English as you claim to be, and also demonstrates that you are more in need of a proofreader (in English) than in a position to offer your services as such.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS