🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » No Feedback
Page options
rajjatgarg
Member

No Feedback

Hello,

 

A client leaves no feedback after the milestone approval. Will it affect my JSS?

 

My JSS is low, In this case, should it be possible that it will affect my JSS positively or increase my JSS?

 

 

12 REPLIES 12
petra_r
Member


@Rajjat G wrote:

Hello,

 

A client leaves no feedback after the milestone approval. Will it affect my JSS?

 

My JSS is low, In this case, should it be possible that it will affect my JSS positively or increase my JSS?

 

 


 Your JSS keeps dropping....

 

Contracts which close (!) with "No feedback" will affect it negatively as will contracts that stay open but inactive for a long time.

 

 

Rajat, after reading the reply you wrote to a client who left you negative feedback, I think the only clients who will hire you are either masochists or clients with very limited English. 

__________________________________________________
"No good deed goes unpunished." -- Clare Boothe Luce

Thanks you looked at my profile. But I want to know your point of view for future, If a client like your work and want to hire you again but still leaves a long and lengthy negative review without a single positive point about the work quality and effort. What will you do in that case? 

 

My point is just there is that if someone reads the client review also read the reality of that experience. I don't have a problem with negative comments.

Rajjat, if you disagree with a client, then state your case but keep it short and professional and don't make it personal.  Also, you must have realized before the contract was closed that you had a serious disagreement with the client, so that's when you should try and accommodate the client a little bit so he won't give you highly negative feedback afterwards. 

__________________________________________________
"No good deed goes unpunished." -- Clare Boothe Luce


@John K wrote:

Rajjat, if you disagree with a client, then state your case but keep it short and professional and don't make it personal.  Also, you must have realized before the contract was closed that you had a serious disagreement with the client, so that's when you should try and accommodate the client a little bit so he won't give you highly negative feedback afterwards. 


 If you look further into the contract the original feedback to the client says he had a good experience and would work with him again.  So he is contradicting himself by that negative answer to feedback the client gave. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"


@Katrina B wrote:

 If you look further into the contract the original feedback to the client says he had a good experience and would work with him again.  So he is contradicting himself by that negative answer to feedback the client gave. 


 lmao these are always the best to read. It always made me laugh on Elance when I read them. You see job feedback like this:

 

FL: she was so awesome to work for a lovely client so wonderful

Client: This FL sucks

FL response: OMG SHE TRIED TO SCAM ME SHE IS TERRIBLE AND  A LIAR AND I HATE HER AND DO NOT WORK WTIH HER OMG

 

 

lmao 

Laughing is good for health. Because you reply to my every post, that's why I care you so that you will be healthy and keep answering my laughing queries. Smiley LOL

 

"Until I achieve nothing, people  laugh at my serious thing, but when I achieve it, people take my jokes seriously - Rajjat Garg"

I appreciate you and all that you do for me. ❤️

All going well during the project. We have no problem with each other. I give the rating what I feel and the reply to client's feedback is the justification of his points. Which is clear that If he is unsatisfied, then why he is offered another project. I hope you feel the difference now in between these two. These are close but different.


@Rajjat G wrote:

All going well during the project. We have no problem with each other. I give the rating what I feel and the reply to client's feedback is the justification of his points.


 You don't get it, do you?

 

That response to the feedback is so much more harmful to your chances than the actual feedback.

 

I hire as well, and the feedback itself would not rule you out, but that endless rant would for certain make sure I'd never hire you, even if I were prepared to overlook that JSS.

 

Responses to feedback should be short, polite, to the point, and tie in with the feedback left. NOT a page of bleating which does nothing other than draw attention to the matter in the first place. 

 

Especially the personal nature of it. It is so unprofessional it is breathtaking. Together with your horrific JSS I would hazard a guess it's the final nail in your profile's coffin.

Rajjat, for many of the reasons other Community participants in this thread have shared, you may seriously need to consider platforms other than Upwork IF you decide to continue Freelancing.  Freelancing isn't for everyone... 

@ Rajjat --

 

Another significant drawback to your lengthy response is that any prospective client who has ignored the somewhat-minor (although quite annoying) errors in your profile and who still believes your claim that you will be able to do "perfect[]" work (proofreading) will surely not be able to ignore the poor grammar, stilted sentence structure, missing words, confusing presentation, and numerous [other] errors within your feedback response. You have inadvertently offered a lengthy example of your own writing, and the example shows that you are not nearly as fluent in English as you claim to be, and also demonstrates that you are more in need of a proofreader (in English) than in a position to offer your services as such.