Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Feedback

rajjatgarg
Ace Contributor
Rajjat G Member Since: Sep 24, 2016
1 of 13

Hello,

A client leaves no feedback after the milestone approval. Will it affect my JSS?

My JSS is low, In this case, should it be possible that it will affect my JSS positively or increase my JSS?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 13

@Rajjat G wrote:

Hello,

A client leaves no feedback after the milestone approval. Will it affect my JSS?

My JSS is low, In this case, should it be possible that it will affect my JSS positively or increase my JSS?

Your JSS keeps dropping....

Contracts which close (!) with "No feedback" will affect it negatively as will contracts that stay open but inactive for a long time.

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
3 of 13

Rajat, after reading the reply you wrote to a client who left you negative feedback, I think the only clients who will hire you are either masochists or clients with very limited English. 

4 of 13

Thanks you looked at my profile. But I want to know your point of view for future, If a client like your work and want to hire you again but still leaves a long and lengthy negative review without a single positive point about the work quality and effort. What will you do in that case? 

My point is just there is that if someone reads the client review also read the reality of that experience. I don't have a problem with negative comments.

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
5 of 13

Rajjat, if you disagree with a client, then state your case but keep it short and professional and don't make it personal.  Also, you must have realized before the contract was closed that you had a serious disagreement with the client, so that's when you should try and accommodate the client a little bit so he won't give you highly negative feedback afterwards. 

Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
6 of 13

@John K wrote:

Rajjat, if you disagree with a client, then state your case but keep it short and professional and don't make it personal.  Also, you must have realized before the contract was closed that you had a serious disagreement with the client, so that's when you should try and accommodate the client a little bit so he won't give you highly negative feedback afterwards. 

If you look further into the contract the original feedback to the client says he had a good experience and would work with him again.  So he is contradicting himself by that negative answer to feedback the client gave. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 13

@Katrina B wrote:

If you look further into the contract the original feedback to the client says he had a good experience and would work with him again.  So he is contradicting himself by that negative answer to feedback the client gave. 

lmao these are always the best to read. It always made me laugh on Elance when I read them. You see job feedback like this:

FL: she was so awesome to work for a lovely client so wonderful

Client: This FL sucks

FL response: OMG SHE TRIED TO SCAM ME SHE IS TERRIBLE AND  A LIAR AND I HATE HER AND DO NOT WORK WTIH HER OMG

lmao 

rajjatgarg
Ace Contributor
8 of 13

Laughing is good for health. Because you reply to my every post, that's why I care you so that you will be healthy and keep answering my laughing queries. Smiley LOL

"Until I achieve nothing, people  laugh at my serious thing, but when I achieve it, people take my jokes seriously - Rajjat Garg"

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
9 of 13

I appreciate you and all that you do for me. <3

rajjatgarg
Ace Contributor
10 of 13

All going well during the project. We have no problem with each other. I give the rating what I feel and the reply to client's feedback is the justification of his points. Which is clear that If he is unsatisfied, then why he is offered another project. I hope you feel the difference now in between these two. These are close but different.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS