🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No Interview Notifications on Mobile App
Page options
jorgensons
Community Member

No Interview Notifications on Mobile App

For the last few days, I haven't been receiving interview notifications on the mobile app (Android). I am, however, receiving emails. Is anyone else having this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Signe,

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps shared by Lena in this Community thread? If it doesn't work, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I tried, but I wasn't able to do the following: "disable the Restricted background data setting for the Upwork for Freelancers app. On some Samsung devices, you may have to open Settings then select Battery to do so."

I couldn't find this setting anywhere, even using the search function to search my settings. I do have Upwork set to show notifications, and it's not in my list of apps that are put to sleep. I'm mystified because I haven't changed any settings. Nor has my phone updated recently. As far as I know, the app hasn't updated either.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Signe,

Could you please provide more information about the phone you're using and the Android version instaled currently? I'd like to check with our team if they have any suggestions regarding this specific case. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9, and the attached screenshot gives info about my Android version, etc.

Thank you for the additional information, Signe. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths