Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Interview Notifications on Mobile App

Highlighted
Community Guru
Signe J Member Since: Jan 29, 2016
1 of 6

For the last few days, I haven't been receiving interview notifications on the mobile app (Android). I am, however, receiving emails. Is anyone else having this issue?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 6

Hi Signe,

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps shared by Lena in this Community thread? If it doesn't work, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 6
I tried, but I wasn't able to do the following: "disable the Restricted background data setting for the Upwork for Freelancers app. On some Samsung devices, you may have to open Settings then select Battery to do so."

I couldn't find this setting anywhere, even using the search function to search my settings. I do have Upwork set to show notifications, and it's not in my list of apps that are put to sleep. I'm mystified because I haven't changed any settings. Nor has my phone updated recently. As far as I know, the app hasn't updated either.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 6

Hi Signe,

Could you please provide more information about the phone you're using and the Android version instaled currently? I'd like to check with our team if they have any suggestions regarding this specific case. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 6
I have a Samsung Galaxy S9, and the attached screenshot gives info about my Android version, etc.
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 6

Thank you for the additional information, Signe. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS