🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No Invitation to Job
Page options
8dd93be2
Community Member

No Invitation to Job

I have been here at Upwork for more than 6 months I have submitted more than 50 proposals but I am not able to get even one interview invitation or any job what am I lacking I have timely updated my profile and proposals anybody please visit my profile and helps me out thank you!? Sometimes even I feel depressed because of numerous rejected proposals!

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hello Dilli,

Please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

Dilli, 

You already have a rising talent badge, which I think is great! 

You have to keep submitting proposals to as many jobs as you think to match your skills and experience level. Do not bid blindly on everything, bid only on projects that you feel confident about, and if the client has mentioned specific requirements in terms of experience level and skills make sure you have those and highlight them! 

50 Bids in 90 days seems little low, think of Bidding as your marketing expenses. You may have to bid on more jobs that match your skills.

Best of luck! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths