🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No Invites No Response and No interview
Page options
fdynasty
Community Member

No Invites No Response and No interview

Being Top rated i was assuming i will be getting invites which i never receive in past 3 months neither i have profile views only time i get some views is when i send some proposal, also for past 3 months i am unable to get a response from client no matter what i do, applying on relevant job with releavant proposals,

Before i was Top rated i used to get minimum of 3 responsive and get interviewed multiple times in which i close my clients.

Ever since i become top rated there is not a single new client, am i doing something wrong now?

6 REPLIES 6
spectralua
Community Member

All good with you. Profile, feedbacks.. all look great.

Hard times for many freelancers now.

Thanks for taking your time out and visiting the profile your feedback was really a confidence booster as you yourself is highly experience, i have long way to go.

e_huma-s_zill
Community Member

Facing the same problem. the budget for many project is very and upwork has this new bidding thing. I rarely get any invites or response to proposals.

darrenwall74
Community Member

I suspect the boosted proposal cash cow is supplying Upwork with a healthy new revenue stream and people like you and me with extra cost and no return.

tjmisny
Community Member

Lately every day someone has posted this same sentiment.  You're not alone!  

iqbalaqaba
Community Member

Nothing wrong with your profile bro, its just a bad weather lately for us as freelancers, even my friend who had the account in other site face this kind of problem too 🥲

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths