🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No Job Invitation For top rated freelancer
Page options
manoj_kumar95
Community Member

No Job Invitation For top rated freelancer

I am a top rated freelancer but I am not getting any job invitation from the client. Please advice me on this reason.

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Manoj Kumar N wrote:

I am a top rated freelancer but I am not getting any job invitation from the client. Please advice me on this reason.

Why do you think you should be invited?

Invitations come from searches, and there are 100,000+ freelancers who do "Internet Research" and tens of thousands of them have a JSS of 90+ or better.

I am not sure if it will work the same for you, but when I added a new portfolio item to my profile, I noticed a decline in the number of invitations and views.  Nothing else changed as far as I could tell. When you search for freelancers, the first portfolio item shows up along with your photo. I changed my first portfolio item to a more engaging image, and my invites have increased again. 

Could be specific to my field, but it might be worth changing that image and seeing if it has an effect. In general I am in favor of experimenting with settings, giving it a few weeks, and seeing if there is any improvement.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members