cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Job Success Score

d113b376
Nic H Member Since: Jul 30, 2017
1 of 6

The logo design jobs i have seen on upwork all require a Job Success Score. So as a new account holder, how is it possible for me to get a job here?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 6

Those are preferences, not requirements, so apply to jobs you know you are perfect for and make your proposal stand out.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 6

Hi Nic,

Since you have a client profile at the moment, you'll need to create a freelancer profile in order to offer your services on Upwork and bid on jobs. Note that the preferences you mentioned will not prevent a freelancer who's not meeting these to submit a proposals and have their proposal displayed to client on the same list as other proposals.

We strongly advise freelancers to only bid on jobs for which they have the required skill set and experience to complete on time and in line with the client's requirements.

Untitled
d113b376
4 of 6

Please provide a link to where i set up my freelancer profile. Kind regards 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 6

Hi Nic,

Please follow the link I shared in my previous comment and follow the instructions for creating a Freelancer profile on your existing account.

Untitled
d113b376
6 of 6

As it happens i found 'set up as a frellancer' by chane as i was searching something else. I wonder if this happens to other people. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS