Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Live Chat for Established ones too??

qqsolutions
Community Guru
Muhammad Saif U Member Since: Oct 18, 2015
1 of 7

I am very disappointed to see that I cannot access the Live Chat any more.. Smiley Sad  I and my agency members have worked thousands of hours on upwork and completed over 200 jobs and earned over $140K in total so far..

Thanks for you guys to take access of live chat back from me. I am agency owner on upwork with a good history of working here..

Highly disappointed.. 

THANKS again...

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 7

@Muhammad Saif U wrote:

I am very disappointed to see that I cannot access the Live Chat any more.. Smiley Sad

You're not top rated.

Use the other Support functions that are available to you.

qqsolutions
Community Guru
3 of 7

Yes, I am also thankful for upwork for NOT BEING TOP RATED now.. I cannot understand that why my JSS dropped to less than 90% without any reason.. no bad feedbacks at all on my profile.. all are almost 5 stars.. all clients are happy and repeat clients.. 

Thank you upwork for creating such system which no one on earth can understand.. Hats-Off to JSS system.. Smiley Sad

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 7

@Muhammad Saif U wrote:

my JSS dropped to less than 90% without any reason..

There is a huge difference between "without any reason I understand" and "without any reason"

Your history is full of "no feedback" and "less than 5 stars" feedback.

qqsolutions
Community Guru
5 of 7

just one feedback 3.20 for $14 job and one feedback for 4.30 for $136 job.. there are hundreds 5 star on $1k+ jobs.. any how, I was expecting something same from you Petra.. nothing new .. I am waiting for some serious one here .. Preston may add good value I guess... 

cb979ad2
Antonio W Member Since: Mar 2, 2017
6 of 7

@Petra R wrote:

There is a huge difference between "without any reason I understand" and "without any reason"

Your history is full of "no feedback" and "less than 5 stars" feedback.

@ @Petra Why did one of your clients describe you as "VERY RUDE"?

kat303
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
7 of 7

You have quite a few jobs with no feedback, Also, what comes into play for the JSS is what was given in the PRIVATE feedback. Sometimes, clients will give 5 star PUBLIC feedback but different Private feedback.  Taking that into consideration, plus the no feedback jobs and the less then stellar feedback, and jumble it all into Upwork's algorithm, and you come out with whatever.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS