🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No Meeting Link For Pre-Screening For Elite S...
Page options
kevinhickssw
Community Member

No Meeting Link For Pre-Screening For Elite Software Developers

Has anyone else went through the Pre-Screening for Elite Software Developers where you have to take a coding test and then schedule an interview? Did you  have any issues with a meeting link not being included when scheduling the interview?

I passed the coding test and had a meeting scheduled for today, but never recieved an invitation to the Google Hangouts and the UpWork Talent Agent never called me or emailed like it says they will if they can't reach you on Google Hangouts. I tried replying to two different emails about the booking before the scheduled interview but never got a response about this issue so I'm just trying to figure out how I can actually get the link for the interview and if anyone else has went through this and was able to successfully have the interview.

2 REPLIES 2
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please click on my name and share a screenshot of the invite email/message in a private message? I'd like to identify the conversation first in order to assist you further.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your reply. Someone else ended up reaching out from UpWork via e-maila s I wasn't the onyl freelancer that had to reschedule this interview and had problems with it. They helped me get set up for the next meeting and were working on fixing the bug for other people.

Thanks for your help anyways.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members