🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No Notifications for Project Dashboard
Page options
marcyscreed
Community Member

No Notifications for Project Dashboard

I'm not getting email notifications for anything related to the Project Dashboard including messages, inquiries, etc. I only see those when I go to Upwork. I tried to troubleshoot but can't see where notifications for this specific section is found. It's not on Notification settings. I tried to use the Support chat but the bot just keeps going around in circles. Please help. Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Maria,

I'm sorry to hear you're not getting those notifications. I've shared your concern with the team and one of our agents will be contacting you via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

The same issue faced from my side. I am not able to create a support ticket that's why wrote in the project description so up work noticed while reviewing the project.

But they have not reviewed the project, just update the status without notifying me by email. Upwork now a highly chargeable platform to collect fees in terms of commission. Support still on the lower level.**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mahesh,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket and email to assist you further with your project. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths