Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Place for Feedback so...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
1 of 4

Since there is no place for feedback, I am going to post this here. I am wondering when someone is spamming in the forum why the post is left and the moderators are replying to them in threads which have nothing to do with the topic?

There have been several blantant spams of someone looking for work or placing thier skills and links in a thread (which have nothing to do with the thread) but the moderators are leaving the post and directing them to the help topics.

Do you not think it would be better to discourage this type of behavior? Especially when they are blantantly posting they are seeking work for blah blah blah... I would think you would edit or delete their post and post a link to the rules of the fourm about self promotion.

Sorry had to vent... Done venting...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
2 of 4

can't be more true 

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 4

Hi Suzanne and Dianne and thank you for your feedback,

We are working hard to make sure all the spam, advertisements and posts with contact information are removed from the boards as soon as possible. Of course there is always room for improvements and we are going to keep working on ways to catch violations faster. We also very much appreciate all the help many members of the Community provide flagging inappropriate posts.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
4 of 4

Thanks Valeria.

Maybe on the next forum update a flag option can be included?

At present time, typing the reason for reporting posts can be off-putting, especially since we often need to keep clicking on log-in as well as there is no automatic log-in feature.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS