🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No Proposal response
Page options
asadali2468
Community Member

No Proposal response

Hi, In this month I have applied for many jobs related to my skills, but unfortunately I am not getting any response. However, it's was common practice that whenever I applied for (15 to 20) jobs I would always get 4 to 5 response.
And I am also not getting job interviews through Upwork staff!

Please help.

Regards,
Asad  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
ceefaeca
Community Member

Hi Asad,

I am sorry that you are facing this. There is one thing I wish to correct here is that Upwork's staff rarely sends job interview requests only when they are asked by clients to find a freelancer for them (I am not sure if there is a subscription for clients which give them these privileges). Mostly, clients themselves search and invite freelancers, with a free client plan I think they get 15 invites per job.

Your profile looks fine but it will be good if you could make your earnings public? I read sometime back on this forum that doing that is somewhat better. However, I don't know if it will help the clients in finding your profile.

Keep sending proposals, sometimes we don't get replies the same day but after 15-20 days suddenly client replies to those proposals. I used to withdraw my proposals after every 4-5 days but once I forgot to do that and noticed a lot of replies after 10-15 days. It depends on the type of job obviously, I am not saying that it takes 10-15 days for clients to respond (most clients seeks to hire as soon as they can). 

Patience is everything here. Don't lose that. Smiley Wink

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths