🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No Reply from Upwork Team Member
Page options
c3651aca
Community Member

No Reply from Upwork Team Member

I have been invited to a job but can't accept the offer because I can't complete one of the onboarding tasks, "materials release required". The link for that task takes me to a Google Doc I don't have access to. And despite requesting access a couple of times, I haven't received any response. I have already informed the Upwork team coordinator for the project of this issue but haven't received any response from her either. This may lead me to lose the offer if I don't accept it in time. Whom should I inform next?

4 REPLIES 4
dataextract
Community Member

What do you mean by Upwork team coordinator? And who is Upwork team member?

c3651aca
Community Member

Hi sir.

I am sharing the screenshots of my Upwork messages where you can find the name of the coordinator from the Upwork Team as well as the conversations I had with her. Moreover, I am sharing the screenshot of the onboarding Google Doc link to which I don't have access.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mallika,

I've shared your post and situation with the appropriate team. One of the members will provide an update once your case is thoroughly reviewed. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we sort this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c3651aca
Community Member

Thank you. Looking forward to completing my onboarding tasks. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members