🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No Response To My Proposals
Page options
hamid147
Community Member

No Response To My Proposals

I have a very Good profile with 100% success Rate and completed 350 jobs on Upwork. But I am not getting response from client when submitting proposal from Last 2 months.

I have submitted over 100 proposal in last 30 days but about 90 of them are still open and client hasn't selected even a single person for the Job. I have spent around $15 to buy Connects but it's useless so far. I have used various cover letters to submit proposals but it's not working at all.

Anyone help is much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
petersonsue
Community Member

Hello,

I was impressed with your success score, the no. of jobs you have completed, and your portfolio. I did notice a few errors in English on your profile and I am wondering if there are errors when you submit your application letter. I would be happy to point out the errors on your profile and read your next cover letter if you want. Good luck to you! 

Sue Peterson

Sue P wrote:

Hello,

I was impressed with your success score, the no. of jobs you have completed, and your portfolio. I did notice a few errors in English on your profile and I am wondering if there are errors when you submit your application letter. I would be happy to point out the errors on your profile and read your next cover letter if you want. Good luck to you! 

Sue Peterson

Hamid, this is incredibly kind from someone that already has 53 jobs in progress, I hope you take them up on their offer and good luck!

Thank you so much for all your/suggestions. I would love to hear back from you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths