kumar997

No Response from Upwork Clients

Hello Upwork Team,

I had recently joined Upwork Team and i had proposed for more than 25 projects , but i can see none of the client has accepted any of the invitations.

As you guys know more about Upwork , can you guys have a check on my profile from Clients perspective and suggest how can i improve.

Please guide me.

Regards,
Achin

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mthornton-cpc

Achin, I quite like a little cheek in a profile. It shows personality. But, I believe I may be the exception and not the rule. What I can say for sure is that there are many devs on the platform, so you must stand out in the first 2 lines of your profile. When clients search by whatever criteria for freelancers they are served results in a list. Only the first couple of lines of your profile show in the short preview in list form. Make those first 2 lines all about what you can offer - skills, experience, etc. You list some great skills (even the noodles), but they're too far down in your profile to make you stand out. It's worth moving your skills up to see if it gets you some hits. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mthornton-cpc

Achin, I quite like a little cheek in a profile. It shows personality. But, I believe I may be the exception and not the rule. What I can say for sure is that there are many devs on the platform, so you must stand out in the first 2 lines of your profile. When clients search by whatever criteria for freelancers they are served results in a list. Only the first couple of lines of your profile show in the short preview in list form. Make those first 2 lines all about what you can offer - skills, experience, etc. You list some great skills (even the noodles), but they're too far down in your profile to make you stand out. It's worth moving your skills up to see if it gets you some hits. 

Hello Melissa,

Thanks a lot.  Smiley Very Happy

Apart from this thanks for a quick review on my profile.

I just updated my profile as based on the guidelines shared by you. Could you please go for a one more round of review and identify , if i need to go for another change in my profile.

Please guide accordingly.

Regards,

Achin