🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No Responses from clients
Page options
sidhsolutions
Community Member

No Responses from clients

Hi

I have submitted number of proposals on job posting & also to the point,I would like to know if there is any changes/revision in the submitted proposal.

because from last few weeks,I haven't receive any responses as well as interviews from clients.

Looking forward for the solution.

Thanks & Regards

10 REPLIES 10
pponso
Community Member

Your profile is not public, so can't see it, or else, would have given in depth feedback on your profile...

The first thing, you must do, is to make your profile public. Also, this happens with the freelancers frequently, that we don't get our bids opened for some time, then everything gets well soon...

DO YOUR BEST, LEAVE THE REST 🙂

I hope this helps,

Thanks

Hi

Thanks Robin for your valuable feedback.

Hi,Greetings for the day !!!

I have posting my porposal on number of jobs but i feel my proposal have not been noticed by clients.

May i know is there any changes regarding posting of proposal,so that i will imporve in my proposal accordingly.

Looking forward for response/feedback.

Thanks & Regards

Hi

We have profiles under agency & currently profiles is in private.

I want to ask is there any effect on client responses,as we have post over number of projects but unable to get leads/responses from clients.

Can you please help us out.

Thanks & Regards

Nidhi D wrote:

We have profiles under agency & currently profiles is in private.

I want to ask is there any effect on client responses,as we have post over number of projects but unable to get leads/responses from clients.

No it doesn't.

But if you want some meaningful responses to your repeated posts about how you can not win contracts, you have to set your profile public as we can not see it to be able to advise you were you are going wrong.

Post after post about not being able to get hired will not get you any help if nobody can see your profile.

Hello Petra

First of all thanks for your response.

We have earlier all the profile publical & suddenly chages to private,but today i have request support to change it to private.

Thanks

Hi,Greetings !!!

I have submit number of proposals over jobs but unable to catch/get leads.

Can you please assist on it what's going wrong with my profile that unable to get results.

Thanks 

Your JSS is quite low. You should focus on getting it up towards 100%
The reason to the low score, might be because of your last handful of contracts which are closed without feedback.

Nidhi D wrote:

Can you please assist on it what's going wrong with my profile that unable to get results.

Why do you think that you get any different responses than the various other times you and your agency freelancer post the same question?

If I remember correctly, you have a poor JSS?

Nidhi D wrote:

Hi,Greetings !!!

Thanks 

Well, you asked... your profile is the typical word salad of a US resume, just a bunch of meaningless phrases strung together. 

How to improve? Make it personal. Lose the third person perspective. Adress the client. Make a human connection. 

Most of all, improve that darned low JSS. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths