🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No Rising talent badge no JSS
Page options
hasnain1994
Community Member

No Rising talent badge no JSS

Hi, up community I have done 4 contracts and 5 jobs on upwork though upwork considers it 4 jobs because 2 jobs are from same contract. I didn't get neither rising talent badge nor jss. It's really discouraging I'm eagerly counting on the day I will get any of it. Kindly someone guide when will I get them?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hashmizaid
Community Member

To receive a JSS, you must complete at least 5 projects with 3 different clients. I visited your Upwork profile and it seems like you have completed only 3 jobs and have a job in progress. Make sure you have at least 5 contracts completed to earn a JSS on your profile.

Talking about Rising talent badge, you must have a 100% complete profile, stay active by sending proposals to your relevant professional area and complete projects on time to receive 5 star feedbacks at an early stage.

Read more about JSS here: Job Success Score

read more about Rising Talent here: Become a Rising Talent

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
irfan38
Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

I don't have a Job Success Score yet. When will I get one?

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period.

We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to receive your initial score. Here is complete article https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-Job-Success-Score

Kind Regards,

Irfan U.

yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

Muhammad H wrote:
Hi, up community I have done 4 contracts and 5 jobs on upwork though upwork considers it 4 jobs because 2 jobs are from same contract. I didn't get neither rising talent badge nor jss. It's really discouraging I'm eagerly counting on the day I will get any of it. Kindly someone guide when will I get them?

I can see you've completed 3 jobs and 1 job is in progress, and that's not enough to get a JSS as 5 jobs from at least 3 different clients need to be completed for that. And you've got 4.6 in 2 out of 3 completed jobs which are not enough good outcomes to be a Rising Talent too!

petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad H wrote:
 I didn't get neither rising talent badge nor jss. It's really discouraging I'm eagerly counting on the day I will get any of it. Kindly someone guide when will I get them?

Be careful what you wish for. Two of your contracts ended with stars knocked off for quality and skills.

No JSS is better than a low JSS.

hashmizaid
Community Member

To receive a JSS, you must complete at least 5 projects with 3 different clients. I visited your Upwork profile and it seems like you have completed only 3 jobs and have a job in progress. Make sure you have at least 5 contracts completed to earn a JSS on your profile.

Talking about Rising talent badge, you must have a 100% complete profile, stay active by sending proposals to your relevant professional area and complete projects on time to receive 5 star feedbacks at an early stage.

Read more about JSS here: Job Success Score

read more about Rising Talent here: Become a Rising Talent

Hope this helps!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members