🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No Room Found
Page options
amazonpl
Community Member

No Room Found

Hi Upwork Team.
I was scrolling through my recently completed hourly project. When i clicked on "My Contracts"  and select the contract, and go to "Messages & Files". I got an pop up option saying "No Room Found".
Why is this Upwork?

Waiting For Your Response!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Asad A wrote:

Oh My GOD, what kind of reasons, you are talking about? I have payment of 2 hours pending from this client. What will now happen?

I am worried now. 

If you properly tracked your time using the Upwork Desktop App, with meaningful work memos that describe what you were working on and decent activity levels, you are protected by Upwork's hourly protection.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asad,

We can confirm the notification is correct and room isn't available by design, due to reasons related to the client's account.

Thank you.
~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Oh My GOD, what kind of reasons, you are talking about? I have payment of 2 hours pending from this client. What will now happen?

I am worried now. 

😞

Waiting For Your Response! 

Hi Asad,

We are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksander!
Yeah, I know well, for security reasons, you can't share information of any other person's account.
I don't have any interest in knowing client account's info. I am worried about my payment. Because, I have pending payment from this client and you said that there are causes with the client account.

I am interested in knowing the status of my payment, not interested in any account.
Thanks!

petra_r
Community Member

Asad A wrote:

I am worried now. 

If you properly tracked your time using the Upwork Desktop App, with meaningful work memos that describe what you were working on and decent activity levels, you are protected by Upwork's hourly protection.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members